Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Monday, September 21, 2015

Hearty Craft 3D cards

Some new Hearty Crafts 3D images to show you.
All available from Blue Edge Crafts  
 
This card would be suitable for a wedding or anniversary.
 
 
 
 
I covered a 5x7 with a layer of card embossed with Couture Creations Vintage Plumes , added Spellbinders squares in graduated sizes , a Hearty Crafts Wine and Champagne 3d image, Fancy labels 2 and a Sticker Store greeting.

2 comments:

Loz said...

Fabulous card and beautiful embossing Kaye..Loz

Dr Sonia S V said...

I love seeing 3 D images and your card looks very elegant
Cheers
Dr Sonia