Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Craft Mad Monthly Card Swap

Craft Mad Monthly Swap.
 
This is my second card for my partner
 
 
I used a 5x7 card layered with black card and Graphic 45 typography paper topped with Spellbinders Resplendant Rectangles and a Spellbinders Inspire Typewriter.
I added some die cuts from the Typography pad and a Spellbinders Rose.
 
Just a funny thing that happened with this card...when I went to photograph it I noticed that I had glued the typewriter  on upside down. My hubby was fired from his card critics job that day lol.
 

1 comment:

Loz said...

Fabulous card and die cuts Kaye..Loz