Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Craft Mad Annual Meet Up and Retreat

 
Things have been very busy in our house for the past few months planning the Craft Mad Annual Meet Up which was held over the past long weekend .
 
We have lots of photos to share but as it will take a bit of time to sort and edit them I will share a few I have taken earlier.
 
Here are a few photos to go on with.
 
This is the beginning of the set up downstairs.




To go with our Christmas theme I made everyone an Santa brooch with their initial

 
 and of course we had to have a Santa hat with a flashing badge

 
 more photos soon

 

 

2 comments:

CathyC said...

looks lovely Kaye :)

Loz said...

Fantastic photos and brooches Kaye..Loz