Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Craft Mad Annual Meet Up 2016



 
As I mentioned last week we held the Annual Craft Mad Retreat at our home during the long weekend earlier this month.
 
I would like to share some photos of the event with you over the next couple of weeks.
Our theme this year was "Ladies Who Lunch "
 
In keeping with our theme we held a High Tea on Sunday so today I will share some photos of the items I made for the table .
 
 
 
Centrepiece

                             
 
 
Flower vase  
 
Butterfly Tree
 
 
Tea Light Holders


 
Napkins and holders
More tea light holders

 
Goodie bags
 
 
Close up  of the goodie bags

2 comments:

Loz said...

All fabulous makes kaye...Loz

Merry said...

What a clever idea the vase and flowers, actually they are all great ideas and love the colour.