Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

3d Flowers and Happy Birthday Darren

Happy Birthday Darren.Hope your day is extra special.

 Today I would like to show you a couple of 3d flower cards using the lovely paper packs from Blue Edge Crafts
 
The first is using the Sweet Petite range
Products used:
 
 
White square card
Sweet Petite Patterned paper
Spellbinders Beaded circles
Le Suh 3d image
Rhinestone flowers
Sticker Store greeting
 
And the second is using the Flourish pack

 
Products used:
 

White square card

Flourish Patterned paper

Le Suh 3d image

Lace

Paper doily

Sticker Store greeting

No comments: