Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Laser Cut Cards

 
Blue Edge Crafts recently took delivery of some new Laser Cut card Fronts . These are so easy to use and I was able to have a play with some.These are the card I made with them.
 
 
B size card
Decorated baubles laser cut card layer
Glitter paper
3d image
Sticker Store greeting

3 comments:

Marion said...

This is a really jolly Christmas card. I love the laser cut front. Very useful, especially if you have lots to make.

Creative M said...

Beautiful card!TFS

Merry said...

Wonderful embellishing Kaye. I so have to get to my cards and make them up.