Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

eBosser Cards

My new eBosser arrived on Monday along with the new embossing folders.
I have been playing and these are the cards I have made so far .

 
This folder is Fanciful Flight


This folder is Holly Holidays

 
This folder is Natural Splendor
 
 
Craftwell eBosser is available from Blue Edge Crafts

4 comments:

gardenpinks said...

Oh wow Kaye these cards are beautiful and love those embossing folders. Thank you for sharing :)
Lynn x

Marion said...

I love these embossed cards, Kaye. They are magnificent in their simplicity. You are certainly getting good use from your E-bosser.

Marion

gardenpinks said...

Okay Kaye I have popped back to see if the verification thingy has stopped lol. Fingers crossed!
Lynn x

gardenpinks said...

Okay Kaye I have popped back to see if the verification thingy has stopped lol. Fingers crossed!
Lynn x