Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Craft Mad Meet Up and Craft Retreat

Craft Mad Meet Up Continues
 
Just about finished showing you the photos of our weekend.
I thought I would stop short of actually showing you the 800+ that were taken:)
Here are a few photos of some of the eating venues over the weekend.
 
Morning tea on the deck
 
Dinner at the Edi
 
 
Breakfast at Westfield

 
Morning tea at BB's


Lunch at Westfield
 


 


2 comments:

Cathy (aka CrafteeCC) said...

looks great! that first venue looks the best ;-)

Merry said...

Are you sure you did crafting? Great photos.