Welcome to my Craft Room

Hello and welcome to Crafty Kayes Room. I enjoy cardmaking, scrapbooking, off the page and miniatures. I would like to share some of my projects with you. I hope that you enjoy your time here and will visit again soon.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Spellbinders cards

I have teamed the Grand Calibur Ovals 1 die and the Foliage 2 die with the new Back Tie Affair papers from Blue Edge Craft. I have also used a digi image whose origin I do not know, sorry.
 
 
 
Products used:
 
 
White 5x7 card
Black Tie Affair Patterned paper
Spellbinders Grand Calibur Ovals 1 die
Spellbinders foliage 2 die
Silk flowers
Digital image
Rhinestones




Thank you for visiting my blog this week. Your interest is appreciated.



1 comment:

Merry said...

This is really beautiful Kaye....love the pop of colour with the flower.